Friday, March 9, 2012

Looky what came for me today!

I am so excited look at what arrived in the mail for me today.


It was my fabric order from Fabricdepot.com. I got A Walk In The Woods Charm pack From Moda Fabrics, designed by  Aneela Hoey. The red fabric is from her Little Apples line and going to be used as the binding. The white with red square circles as I  have named it is from the her Sherbet Pips line. Then I   also have some Kona By Kaufman in Snow, for the sashing in the front.

I think this is going to be one pretty quilt for some lucky little girl. I only have a son, so I am going to give this one to one or my friends who has a little girl. I would really love to start on this one, but I have two other quilts are ready in the works. I really need to finish those up before I begin another one.

Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment