Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Flannel Quilt

This is one of my most recent quilt finishes. A blue flannel quilt with a winter them. It is just starting to be spring around in Calgary. But I am trying to finish up projects I started last fall. This is another quilt I started way back last September when my mom was visiting. We had cut out the 8 inch square and never got any further than that. Finally a few weeks ago I decide it was time to finish up all those old projects I had. I got it done in about 2 days. I wish I had more picture to show you of it, but the rain has delayed that for now. Hopefully tomorrow will be more cooperative.


Did you also know about this the Sew, Mama Sew Giveaway day. There are so many great blogs to be discovered. Tons of great giveaways, I have entered many. I am looking forward to reading all the new blogs that I have discovered. I hope maybe you found me thorough my entry into your blog contest. I hope to participate in some future Sew, Mama Sew Giveaway day. 

Jera MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment